Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Gibs of Earth

Okay, first an introduction to me. My alias is Gibbinater. I am a devoted member of the LDS faith (Mormon), I am a debater, specifically Lincoln-Douglas style of debate, conservative republican, follower of current events, and of course, a Spore fan. In all probability, I will make posts concerning all of these things, plus a few miscellaneous things in the mix. Let me say it now: NO VULGARITY. I respect differentiating views, but I will not tolerate profanity or anything of the like. I have set it to check all incoming comments and I will not publish anything offensive.

While I will talk about some things concerning other forms of debate, LD will be my main focus. Concerning Spore, I will occasionally post tips and stuff I'm really interested in. Obviously, I'll have an occasional political post. Some random things I'll post are things like quotes I come up with and random words from the dictionary.

So that's about it. Enjoy my blog.

1 comment: