Thursday, January 19, 2012

SOPA/PIPA

Sure it's a day late,

Socially Awkward Penguin is Awkward

but as a denizen of the Internet, I need to put in this word, addressing the bill SOPA.

It is [redacted].

See? My long-winded speech was destroyed. Which is of course legitimate evidence against SOPA.

On a more serious note, SOPA is a serious threat to the Internet and business alike, a shortsighted abomination. Do what you can to defeat it- e-mail your representatives, do something like this on your blogs, A quick infographic:


While I'm here, I'll officially mention that I own approximately none of the media I reference on the blog, but I likewise don't know their author. Either way, it's not mine, I do not claim ownership, etc.

Unless I say it's mine, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment