Thursday, March 11, 2010

Science Fair

This is that video I was talking about in my recap post. I made it to play at the actual event to entertain people before the judges reach them, and to make like we did our job way better.

I am confident I will do well at the science fair because my group is the only one with an awesome video with the Earth exploding. Plus, half of the trifold we are using is a diagram of the sun, Earth, and our solution, which is a ring of satellites if you can't tell from my other post.

I left out in my recap that I wrote about four limericks. One is about my flash drive, another about green lint, and two other things. I'll probably post them eventually.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good video too--I'm excited to see them on the screens at the fair:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup....you are one talented guy!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete