Thursday, March 11, 2010

Recap

I haven't posted in quite a while, so here's a recap.

In debate, I am the first alternate for state in Idaho in LD (I'm a novice, so this is awesome!).
I've been doing well at various other tournaments and I almost made it to nationals but I had a comms judge (communications) and I stink at that- I win by cold logic, so I lost one more round than I should have.

I have two videos, they're drafts for an upcoming project. See Below.

This one is for the project itself. My group and I are doing our project on solar storms and this is a quick draft. It will be a lot better in final, as it will talk about the dynamics and everything.

The second will be posted later as the post system can't take more than one for some reason.

I think I might want to mention here that I am a contortionist. Not as a job, I can just do it. Specifically, I can scratch my ear with my foot, put both feet behing my head, and hop around on one foot with the other behind my head, all without the use of my hands.

I had a rather traumatic dream a bit ago. It was the genocide of an entire colony. I could see the before and after of locations. The worst part was the genocide of all of the university students. I was working out how to defend the remainder of the colony from the colony center when I woke up. Also, I shoved a trash can in a demonic dragon's mouth.

For the above project, since it is being done by about a third of the freshman (my school has 3 freshman academies) as an event called Science Fair. The Honors English class is setting the whole thig up and I am on the decorations commitee. I have a draft of the video we are going to play (made by me)

If you were hoping it would have my name, you were wrong! I censored all the names.

If you really want a name for me, you can call me Gibbinater.

A random name I am rather fond of is Gustav Q. Gorbachev.

Qwerty is an adjective.

I have no clue what gibbinating is.

1 comment: