Friday, December 23, 2011

Gibs of Equestria

Considering I am a brony, and my symbol is a Gibs, I saw fit to do a mash-up.

It's still not the best, but I'm getting better at this:

 Even Earth Gionies (?-working on it, I'll figure out something) have something special- 6 legs.

Le random content:


A Long Way from Equestria- by MandoPony.
Found this and it entirely sums up my thoughts:
"I will never give up the fight.
I will never surrender to the hate
I know this world ain't perfect at all
But the world is just what we create
So let's make love,
Let's make friends,
Let's take time to make amends,
Let's make the world more like Equestria"

On a similar note: 
A Pale Blue Dot- Carl Sagan
There's no reason to be so vile as society frequently is- let's make this pale blue dot something a little better.

And that's it for sentimentality, I bid my "audience" adieu, and thus complete this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment