Sunday, July 24, 2011

I HAVE RETURNED

Guess what? I've actually been gone more or less all week on a rafting trip! You people thought I was going to stop posting again, didn't you (However reasonable an assumption that would be). Fortunately, it was the lack of a computer, not a lack of will or ideas, that stopped me posting. I'll probably continue working on the V/C and then resume my other projects, though SciCraft 1.3 (my texture pack) is available on request. I'll probably set up a page on the Minecraft forum soon for sharing purposes.
Major changes:
  •  Skeletons are now stormtroopers. 
  • Starting to experiment with grass. 
  • Sand refined. 
  • Trees refined.
  •  Zombies are now cybermen. 
  • Armor has been changed to shields. 
  • Pigs are now a basic jawa. 
  • Cobblestone, bedrock, and stone refined. 
  • Torches redone.

No comments:

Post a Comment