Monday, January 11, 2010

Second Video- Brain Drain


This is the second video I'm uploading, and my favorite.

It's about Brain Drain, it's causes, and possible solutions. I made it for a class about Global Perspectives. This was the big project of the class. It had to be 4-6 minutes long, and this video is brilliant because it is 4 minutes and 36 seconds long, so all I had to do was intro the topic and watch, as it did the presentation for me. No actual speaking in front of the class, just enjoying the movie. A non-speaking speech, my favorite. I think it might have taken top presentation. Plus, everything is so exaggerated, it's hilarious. A senior (I'm only a freshmen, as if the specific classes mattered for this) repeatedly called the characters "cute." I don't see it, personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment